Thursday 1 March 2012

Word in action

Does it count to post a snap you haven't snapped? I've got a picture for day 7, but this trumped it somewhat. It was in my inbox at work - a picture of a colleague who went down with the last of the Occupy protestors as they were moved off the steps. A video clip reveals he (like the others around him) is shouting the Lord's prayer at the tops of their voices. Now I work with a bunch of people who regularly do amazing things. But this is right up there with them.

(NB not strictly got permission to use this image from a rather large image-bank company. But I'm sure on a blog with 2 followers no one is really gonna mind).

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind...
    Powerful stuff.
    So is this all you Lynda or is some of it Rach?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello WillowWanderer. Your blog is beautiful. I had no idea you were creating so wantonly and fantastically. I love LOVE the antlers! Last time in Westfield I noticed antlers spray painted fabulously glowing gold - so you're also right on trend dahlin'! It's a bit me and a bit Rach, but Rach has been a bit quiet recently. Dog trouble. And usual frenetic life taking over I think!

    ReplyDelete