Thursday 8 March 2012

Oranges are not the only fruit

We did a 'best bits/worst bits' go round the tea table tonight. K's best was 'Playing in the sandpit'; M's: 'My tooth getting really wobbly'. I couldn't really think of one. Not a bad day. But nothing especially leaps out. Neil looked at me incredulously. 'Nothing??' Perhaps it my rather more glass half empty type of personality in comparison to his? Anyway, I went to Crafty Ladeez tonight (after the BB/WB discussion) so I guess that would probably go straight to No1. But the orange I had when I got home just now nearly superseded it. I mean, just look at it. They don't come better than this - bursting with juice, sweet as honey and red to boot. And what a fabulous blood orange season we've had this year. I've been buying them for about 7 or 8 weeks which is unheard of! As long as it continues maybe I'll be able to pinpoint a few more 'best bits' in days to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment