Friday 29 March 2013

39. Beautiful but crazy

Good Friday. Such a crazy story. Rach and I made an Easter garden with the kids at church while the adults sat mostly in silence pondering the cross. They got so into it and were fixated by the different aspects of the story. Especially those bit which are rife with the injustice of it all. The fleeing of all the friends; Peter's denial; the crowd asking for a criminal to be released instead if Jesus; the other guy on the cross giving Jesus a hard time for not saving him. It's all very unfair.

I did make my very first hot cross buns which I feel pretty happy about. Apart from I didn't quite remember to out he crosses on until they were cooked!! Mind you N just announced "They're the best hot cross buns I've ever tasted". So not bad for a first attempt.

And I stuck a few stickers on Chatsworth Road too so it's all good. (Though this pic is from Median Road in my recent habit of mad extra stickering!). Just got a shed load of knitting to see together tonight for the yarn bomb.







No comments:

Post a Comment