Saturday 23 March 2013

33. Beautiful but not very brave

I am running along on the late side, it's true. But I did at least get another done at work yesterday. Ye hay! But (shock horror) no picture.

I didn't have my phone on me to take a picture but I am sure that even if I had I wouldn't have been brave enough to take on as I left it on the glass at the entrance to the restaurant.

To be fair I did return later on my way home but the door down to the ground floor was locked. It'll have to wait til next week to see if its still there and whether I am brave enough then. Somehow slipping a sticker on something is all very well but whipping out your phone to photograph it too seems a little more indiscreet!

1 comment:

  1. Just pretend like you're texting in the middle of a busy walkway -- it's what all the cool Londoners do! ;)

    ReplyDelete