Thursday 28 March 2013

38. Beautiful city

Oh yes! The sun came out finally and I went down to the marshes to get some twigs for my Easter tree. What a great place Hackney marshes is. To make up for yesterday I went sticker and photograph crazy.

And then I put my crocheted eggs on my Easter tree and felt very happy with life. Made a lamb stew for the Maundy Thursday meal and when the kids came home from school we even made some chocolate Easter eggs with my new Lakeland moulds. All very exciting. I remember making them once with my mum. I took a load of photos of the process in case it's the only time I ever do it with mine.

I also did a little scout of the yarn bomb site to see if I could figure out how and where I could put a 'you are beautiful' banner. It's all coming together. I had a brain wave. It's gonna be fab. Yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment