Tuesday 12 March 2013

24. Schools are beautiful!

Ya hay!! I got another one in at school. AND the one from last week is still in the fridge in the Staff room. I have no idea why that makes me feel all sun shiny!

I think I more than usually a little bit hyper today. A friend (she may yet become an ex-friend) has persuaded me to join her for a 'musical theatre' exercise class. Basically you learn a routine from a different West End musical each week. I thought it would be such a laugh when I agreed but I am realising that the last time I did anything similar was circa 1995. And I wasn't even a child then. Oh heck. Emergency fitness attire bought in Primark. But I don't even know whether it is fitness attire or just what everyone's wearing these days. That, my friends, is how bad it's got. Maybe I'll do a sneaky sticker for tomorrow?? That may almost make it worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment