Sunday 3 March 2013

15. Beautiful community

We had a spring clean yesterday at church. The Round Chapel is used by so many people over the week. This is great but it does mean it gets rather trashed. We were few in numbers but keen in spirit and though N & I had to dash off twice to deliver and pick up K to/from two different parties we both did a bit of window cleaning which is always do good for the effort:result ratio!!

There were a few hairy moments - one when I spotted N up the top of the longest ladder I have ever seen and one when I felt a bit stranded on the outside window ledge as I wondered if anyone would hear that I had finished and wanted to get back in!! But it was lovely to walk into a much cleaner and brighter church today. Probably should do a spring clean more than once in a blue moon!

2 comments:

  1. Looking a bit bashed around though aren't they? Think we need a decorating day now we've spring cleaned!

    ReplyDelete