Friday 15 March 2013

26. Forget-me-beautiful

Oops. Again. The end of the week really foxes me. I hurry off to work, tear round all day then zoom back so the kids don't have to go to the Late Room of Shame at school. Then I cook tea whilst trying to help with baking/crochet/Lego projects, homework and/or instrument practice, try to engage my children in polite dinner time conversation then pack 'em off to bed without even thinking about those shiny silver stickers.

This was hastily stuck on a door at the rather decrepit (on the outside) but seemingly thriving (on the inside) St John's church: the hall of which is where E has her piano lesson. But that was Thursday. And because this is my standard post midnight blogging time and I didn't sticker today at work it now looks rather bad.

Should do better.

Listened to a few TED talks tonight in N's absence. One of which was that guy recommending people try something every day for a month. I think maybe that's where the Lent thing breaks down. 40 days is obviously just a bit too long. Typical Jesus - always a bit late.

The tulips are to make up for the crap sticker pic. Mother's Day flowers from lovely husband. Erm. Children.



No comments:

Post a Comment