Thursday 28 March 2013

37. Another day of no pics

You see, the problem is, though I carry my purse around at work (and therefore a plentiful supply of stickers) I never carry my phone around. So I did do a sticker at work yesterday - honest! But you'll just have to take my word for it. If you must know its in another toilet. Sorry to be so predictable. I did at least choose the toilet on the second floor which all sorts of organisations and companies rent for one day conferences etc. So it will more than the regular Quaker staff who see it. They all know they're beautiful already! And I heard on the grapevine that a friend's daughter, who saw a sticker in a toilet (I am reckoning it was at the swimming pool), has got all excited and printed her own stickers with a message on them to change the world. Yippee! Spreading the lurve. . .

Also a colleague who's enjoyed the blog asked for her own pile of stickers so look out Brixton! Not bad for a day's Lent even if there are no pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment