Monday 25 March 2013

35. Beautiful the second time around

Done a little bit of covering my tracks today. Or maybe I should say belt and braces stickering? Just stickering proper bone fide stickers where the fake home made ones are looking tired and faded. Or sticking replacements where they've been removed. Feels a little bit like gardening.

Delighted to find the one in the swimming pool toilets is still there. Did another in the change rooms to replace one that's gone. And the Parking meter one on Chatsworth Road is still there. Probably should put a few more down there this week. Disappointed to have to put a third on the post box on the way to school. Maybe the postie's got a problem with it?

Getting a bit more free and easy with them. I even have a stash in my pocket just for when the mood takes me. I think this is generally not what the Lenten discipline thing is all about. Oh well. Am trying to figure out whether I could get a you are beautiful message in the yarn bomb somewhere. Don't want it to distract of take away from the overall look. But can't quite get away from the fact it's such a brilliant culmination of my Lenten sticker journey. Need to think more.

Oh, this is on a random piece of street furniture on the way to school. What is in these black boxes anyway?



No comments:

Post a Comment