Tuesday 26 March 2013

36. Beautiful crafting

 Ye-hay! Another one in school. I feel like it's open warfare between me and Darren, the effecient school keeper. The third one I put in the school has gone leaving only the one in the staff room still. Maybe he never ventures in there? I have been stickering them when I'm hanging around for my weekly one to one reading slot with a boy in Yr 3. He's so great. So up for stuff. I decided as it was the end of term and he's been working so hard that I would read to him - but he's so keen he kept butting in and reading bits here and there anyway. I dunno, fluent Turkish, fluent English, being raised in a family where no one speaks English, ever, I think he's amazing.

And then I got a couple more in @ChatsworthRoad. Didn't even take a picture of the one at the Zebra. Must be getting a bit blasé. Maybe I should do a special doubling up count down to Good Friday? So, yesterday I did two, today I did 3, tomorrow will have to be 4 and Thursday 5. Yikes. I don't seem to be very good at doing them at work. I'll really have to go for it...



And tonight I really should have left one at @HackneyAttic too. I love that venue. So great that big old Hackney building is so full of life. Thank you Picture House! Tonight was the themakeescape Easter Eggstravaganza with all sorts of workshops and thangs going on. Anne and I got stuck in and made crocheted eggs!! My Easter tree will never be the same again! Not sure the beer and the tunes helped my concentration (a wonderful trip down memory lane thanks to the 'spinning yarns' DJ) and it was quite alarming to realise that 90% of people there were at least half my age, but a great evening none the less.

Even returned to Travelling Tuesdays today as well. This week up to Scotland with sword dancing and 'heather' water thrown in for good measure. Phew - need to fall exhuasted into bed.. but more blogging is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment