Monday 18 March 2013

29. Body beautiful Part 2

I went back to the physio today. All results in. Conclusive evidence that I am falling apart. No, actually he was at pains to point out that it was all very normal and the degeneration in my thumb joint is perfectly normal in someone of my age etc etc. It's just that it doesn't seem to be hurting any of my contemporaries!

Ho Hum.

Stickered in 3 places as though to reiterate, to myself as must as to anyone, that I am still beautiful! As are all those other broken bodies going in and out of that place.  That broken building. Shame St Leonard's didn't get a piece of the structural investment action that Labour ensured for falling down schools up and down the road.

I think I am also feeling that Lent is slipping away, as ever leaving me feeling like I could have done more, that too many other places/people need a little reminder that they are beautiful, that even if you stickered up the whole world there would still be people who would find it hard to believe.

So there's a pic of a different sticker today. For the wonderful Mrs T who is running the London Marathon to raise money for a charity working with street kids in Africa. 



1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have arthritic (?) thumb....:(
    Anyway, can confirm that you are still beautiful.
    Are you going to go back to your food blog after Lent? Loved that!

    ReplyDelete