Saturday 16 March 2013

27. Bus beautiful

N was working all day today so last night I devised a bit of a treat for the kids to keep me sane and after lunch we trooped down to the Picture House for a movie. I had watched the trailer of 'Oz - the Empire' or what ever the prequel to the Wizard of Oz is called but it looked bloomin' scary to me so The Croods it was. When M found out it was also in 3D he threw his arms around my neck, hugged me and declared 'Oh thanks mum!' (We don't get out much!).

Anyway it was good rainy Saturday afternoon fodder and half of K's class were there too. The sticker was left (with much arguing over who was going to stick it) on the No 38 bus. But not one if the new gazillion pound Routemasters I am afraid to say. I have only ever seen about one of them in the 4? years since they were introduced. I wonder if they are only a figment of Boris's imagination or whether Dave's persuaded him to sell them off to fill the welfare budget hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment