Thursday 9 March 2017

Day 8 - FB viral videos


Oops a second cop out in a row. The Good Turner woman taking it for me down to her neck of the woods to adorn her garden fence. 

It's been s lovely spring day and whilst I nipped out fir done thing or other I noticed the sun catching the heart I left in our fence yesterday. It looked like a dazzling star - literally as if it were illuminated. This one's one of the slightly saddo ones to be honest... Experimental version before I cracked the technique 

I've been enjoying a variety of FB  videos. One could be a bit depressing with a 12 year old addressing some big UN conference on climate change. She was amazing and told all the grown ups off for selling her future fun the river. But the sad thing is that this is a video from 25years sgo. And where are we now in this enlightened age?? With the stories setting added a massive wage if the precious resources in the budget to develop new fracking sites. Oh my. 

No comments:

Post a Comment