Sunday 16 March 2014

9.


Trying to catch up a bit. It seems amazing to me how easy it is not to have time/find the moment/remember to do such a simple quick thing every day. It's partly that I  am trying for daylight. Which means schlepping round with kids in tow or doing it at work. And fur the moment I am feeling this is a Hackney Heart Lenten Adventure. 

This one was destined for M and B's new front door for Friday - the day they exchanged contracts - ever since I took home her discarded art from crafty ladeez last month! But the wonderful Street Child World Cup Ceilidh took over and I had to settle for popping it over on my bike on Saturday - seeing M and her kids coming away from the house on my way there! 

It was nice to go over a swig prosecco out if plastic cups with them and other friends tonight. A bit of a celebration - it's a wonderful space and they will do a lot of fun things with it. But right now they are feeling sad at having to leave their old place and a bit daunted by all the work ahead of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment