Wednesday 19 March 2014

13.


Didn't really want to go out tonight. I was tired. It got a bit late. It's got colder again. I couldn't think of somewhere within one block that I hadn't already left one!

I toyed with leaving it with the cheque in the bottle for John the milkman. But I chickened out. I have only met the poor guy about twice in the six years he's been leaving pintas on th doorstep!

But then I thought I could leave another on a bike rack, just outside the curious but lovely London Borough of Jam. The one outside the Elderfield is still there so I'm hoping for some more bike rack luck. Though I guess if people are taking the others that are missing home to cherish that would not be All Bad. Doubt it though. 

I got all excited about the next location and it felt easier to pop out into the dark and cold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment