Tuesday 18 March 2014

12.


Other one outside school is already gone. 

Pesky kids or diligent school keeper?? Today I put a new one in a place a bit less conspicuous. 

I like to think people I know might spot them. Their kids too. My kids... That they might feel that a little ray of sunshine has crossed the neighbourhood and that their mum's had something to do with it.

R is not waving, but drowning. Not made any, not placed many... I want to encourage her but not to add pressure in case she falls off the edge. Even I am surprised how difficult it is to keep up with this daily thing.. especially when there are no more hearts in the cupboard. I did a bit of a session earlier and made three, but that won't keep me going until the end of the week. I was going to do some more tonight but suddenly it's half eleven and I'm passed my creative window. Maybe tomorrow. I think I'm going to make that my mantra for life I say it so often...


No comments:

Post a Comment