Monday 10 March 2014

5.


Must get into the groove of doing this in the day time. But it was nice to do it with Eldest tonight. She was a bit perturbed by the whole stopping to photograph malarkey, but there weren't many people around and she got over it. We left it on the entrance railings of the local old folks home. Right next to the site where last Easter's yarn bomb lasted a good 5 minutes before being dismantled by someone. I'll be interested to see if a slightly less showy splash of colour lasts any longer.

I was in school today too, doing some reading with the ebullient Mehmetcan, and I thought I might try and give the school keepers a run for their money again this year with a few hearts here and there. But I have also been enjoying leaving them outside. They seem to be an outside thing, these indestructible shapes of love. I hope eventually they might be adopted by people who like to look at them. I'd hate to think I was adding to our spiral into climate change chaos by 'recycling' old plastic bags into something which will last for 1000 years!

R says she's failed in her mission to drop hers anywhere yet... must get a coffee with her and sort her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment