Thursday 27 March 2014

18.


Got to get back on track. Needed to do 2 yesterday but got to 10.30pm and finding it was a bit frosty I decided I couldn't be bothered to go out. Just plain laziness and wilful neglect of my Lenten discipline. The same night I found that my friend, who'd given up do social media for lent, had posted something on Face book. It's hard this regular commitment,  this daily discipline. Even when it's something so easy. Maybe I should be doing something like #EndHungerFast?

So this one had yo wait fir the cycle to work. It's outside the local health centre which has seen both sad and glad moments of my life. Babies born. Miscarriages recorded. Friends being treated for terrible diseases. Jabs done for big adventures. It's a great Doctors' surgery and I think I feel especially connected to it having bought our house from one of the Partners there. Ugly building though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment