Thursday 6 March 2014

1.

We have a nice Lenten discipline planned - to leave a homemade heart each day on a shop, on a door, on a lamppost. R and I even managed to meet tonight to do it together - a first for Lent I think. The one on the deli's already gone but the one at the Kurdish corner shop is still swinging by the tomatoes. 

I've been angsting about whether to blog it not and briefly thought I might just Instagram it but I've bottled out. It's too much like twitter for me. I feel old and out of touch just admitting this but it overwhelms me. All those people. All those (mostly rubbish) pictures. All those hash tags. I thinking I'm in a writing phase too. Feeling a bit weird and out of sorts and maybe needing to process stuff. So predictable, pedestrian blogging it is. 

We managed a nice little Ash Wednesday service with the kids. But I think I have to work on them. The ashing is lost rather if half the participants don't want to be ashed! And next time I'm gonna move the cream carpet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment