Sunday 22 March 2015

Twenty eight


When I was rummaging for a heart to place today I realised I should have saved yesterday's for today... to give to Pilar as a memento of her impossibly difficult trip to London for a second memorial service for her beloved Saul. 

In the event we were all crying so much, and hugging, and chatting to people we hadn't seen for years, that I just totally forgot to give her even this one, which I then carried around in my bag all day. 

Heaven alone knows how I'll ever get it to her now. Very annoyed with myself. 

So good to see her after nearly a decade. And Eidi, and Saulito too. But Saul's death still feels so shocking and wrong... even for me on the edge of their lives. Must pray for them still... and for their other baby, Armonia, as they try to imagine its future without that incredible power house and visionary leader.  


No comments:

Post a Comment