Sunday 1 March 2015

Nine


I was quite looking forward to placing this one in a super considered way as part of a reflective walk in the neighbourhood which we normally do during our 'church away day at home'. This Saturday we had our annual beginning of Lent day together but unfortunately we didn't do the spiritual walk. We did make a rather lovely spotty cross, have some interesting discussions about suffering and enjoy eating together and a high class cabaret (which featured Mr M in six different acts!!) but just no nice walking in the sunshine. 

So I stuck it on the pipes in the ladies loo. I didn't find it an edifying experience, to be honest. Those loos need a little love and attention if you ask me. Well, at least they have a bit of love now!! 

Lovely heart though, dontcha think? Made by the lovely teenager in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment