Saturday 14 March 2015

Twenty One



Poor Dahling Daughter got roped into today's heart hanging. I hadn't quite got around to doing it when she was suddenly leaving for youth group around the corner. With her new ipad in tow she's happy to take pictures of anything, so I think that helped her agree to the favour of hanging a heart on her way.

It was a bit dark so the picture is a bit grainy. May have to revisit to try to get a better one before it's removed. This is in the location of our very short lived yarnbomb so I don't expect it to be around for long.

I've been pretty bad, this year, at keeping up the one a day lark. I think I'm letting it go more easily. I don't know what that says about my Lenten daily discipline. I think I have a very strong 'the Sabbath was made for people, not people for the Sabbath' understanding, so I err on the side of not letting it rule me. But that basically does make for not being able to keep to the commitment of one a day. No wonder I can never give up anything for Lent. Giving in is so much more noticeable than not doing. Sins of commission worse than sins of omission? 

(Photos shows all that's left come Monday night!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment