Wednesday 11 March 2015

Seventeen. Eighteen??



Just when I thought I was all caught up (well apart from posting two today!) and I realise I've miscounted already. You'd think that after 4 years of marking Lent in a daily capacity I'd have this counting thing sorted. I blame it on holidays and marking Ash Wednesday in a bit of a rush between tea and Star Wars on our holiday. I only started counting the day after when, duh, the first day of Lent is Ash Wednesday itself.

So I find I should have left another heart somewhere as well as these two. It'll have to be catch up again tomorrow. 

I was rather pleased to spot a) my early one at school is still there and b) a little way down the fence one of the recycled plastic ones from last year is still there too. I've not spotted it before. To mark the I occasion I left the one for today on a bike rack outside our local. There's one from last year there too - looking a little faded and jaded to be honest. Maybe I should take it down and leave only the fresh one?

No comments:

Post a Comment