Monday 2 March 2015

Nine



The eldest left her zip card at home this morning. She needed it to go to Islington for a race with the school's running team. So I biked it over, like the good mother I am. And, as an added bonus, it gave me a chance to leave a sneaky heart on her school railings. 

I realise this is the way to do school railings. Old school brick plus a little bit of wrought iron!! Mix in a couple of beautiful mosaics and Bob's your uncle. 


Today's the day when thousands of kids found out about their secondary school place. We are feeling relieved but many are disappointed. It's tricky to know what's going to be best for your children when they're just 10. They're in such flux at that stage. So, Mr M will be able to wear a blazer and walk to school. His two boxes ticked. But how he'll feel when the sock inspection and long extended days kick in I don't know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment