Saturday 21 February 2015

Three


Oh the wild open space of Blakey Ridge - just miles and miles of sky and moor. Makes you feel like you're on top of the world. I wasn't sure how I felt trying to 'add' something to the beauty. I liked leaving this bright heart there. But did I ruin the view? It's a different thing to leaving little crafty loveliness in the city. It made me think differently about why I am doing this. Made me want to notice more of my surroundings, cherish the moment a bit more, think about my insignificance in the big picture. 

Just a short walk today - a three miler at most I guess. Despite the sun it was very windy and blooming cold. Very welcome victuals at the rather lovely Lion Inn. It was snowing when we came out again. Time to leave unless you want to get stuck there.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment