Friday 18 April 2014

39.


I feel like I've got a bit lazy. Or maybe it's an indication of the small circles I move in: down to the school, down to the church; down to the shops.  These things are close to our house and take me on the same streets again and again. So on my way to church for this Good Friday and passing the lovely fruit trees planted as part of the Olympic gentrification I just can't resist putting a trinity of hearts on a tree there. 

Valerie and I conducted a rather brilliant Sunday School for Good Friday: 5 (and a half!) stations of the cross. A mennonite and a confirmed reformist pull off stations of the cross for kids: 'Only at Clapton Park!' It was really nice and kids were really engaged. And that was even without leaving time for the cartoon stations of the cross video from Proost. 

We finished it off at home with some hot cross buns which seemed rather fitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment