Thursday 14 February 2013

2. Valentine beautiful

A friend's extra Valentine challenge had me up til 1.30am but it was fun to leave a crafty heart on a railing in Hoxton. Man that place needs a bit of love. I cycle through it by the canal each day for work but only see the shiny new riverside apartments. The city side of Hoxton is one boarded up estate after another.

I nearly bailed on my first sticker opportunity. I thought it'd be nice to put it in the canteen at work where many people come and go but I realised I didn't wait anyone to see me. So in the lift it went. Nice and private stickering! On the slightly dishevelled looking no smoking notice.

Quakers believe there is 'that of God in everyone'. I think that can be interpreted as it not bring possible to be anything but beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment