Tuesday 19 February 2013

6. Beautiful Bath

It's so lovely to be sitting outside a pub after a long walk with the sun warming my face and a glass of wine warming my insides. Very difficult not to feel beautiful and see beauty all day today - and yesterday - on a couple of nights' jolly away without our children.

It's the first sticker in the countryside and where better than on a public footpath sign. I love the English networks of public footpaths. Though no doubt if I spent anytime in Scotland I would be frustrated that we have less right to roam. We have been through more kissing gates these last few days walking near Bath than I have ever before in my life as a whole. And you don't get those were there's a right to roam!

Couldn't resist photographing pretty much every sign of spring. Also came across a great Darling Doris (it's a Fat 'n' Frantic term) phone box that had been turned into a book box.









No comments:

Post a Comment