Sunday 17 February 2013

5a. A word from our sponsors

  • When I saw the video of the You Are Beautiful photobook project I was so inspired I immediately ordered some stickers for a Lenten discipline around our neighbourhood which I hope, through this blog, you're enjoying as much as me.

    Lent started only two days later and so I rustled up some fake stickers in the interim period (which I have to say are not as big or as shiny as the nice originals in the picture). And then I got a bit worried that this might not be OK with the guys behind the originals. So I emailed them... and here's their reply... nice eh??
    Matthew Hoffman
    Friday Feb 15 2013, 10:27am EST
    Hi Lynda,
    Thanks so much for the note! You made made some DIY ones? Awesome!
    Thank you so much for your support!
    Can't wait to see what you do with them,
    Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment