Saturday 16 February 2013

4. and 5. The beautiful Irish

Ah the dilemmas of the international traveller. I had been looking forward to a bit of international stickering on a day trip to Dublin for a meeting with work. But I didn't make it passed the toilets at Stansted. Just so many women passing through getting stressed by their journey. Worrying whether they are beautiful enough for international travel. Wondering how much they have to spend in Duty Free to become beautiful. So I just left one there and then. In the casement of a mirror in the washing area.

And I didn't really regret it all day. Until I was in the toilets at Dublin airport on my way home. I couldn't resist. Tomorrow I will probably be holed up at home at the the in laws and they already know they are beautiful so there won't be much opportunity to sticker anywhere. Maybe I have broken some Lenten rule. But I am not too worried. It's so late now that it's almost tomorrow anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment